Find Bill
Find Your Legislator
Legislative Deadlines
Oct. 2, 2022
RSS Feed Permanent URL -A +A

2021 Statute

Prev Article 21. - EXECUTIVE COUNCILNext

75-2131.State-owned land; granting of certain easements. Any agency head, as defined in K.S.A. 75-3208, and amendments thereto, or the governing body of any state board or agency having custody and control of any land belonging to the state of Kansas, with or without receiving consideration therefor, may grant or convey right-of-way easements across, over, upon or under any such state land to any municipal corporation, quasi-municipal corporation, the secretary of transportation or to any person, firm or corporation owning or operating any public utility. Such easements may include rights for municipal parking, playground or other municipal uses and rights of ingress or egress for the purpose of constructing, maintaining or removing any pipeline, power line, sewer or other public utility installation or any equipment or appurtenances necessary to the operation thereof. Any such easement, before becoming operative, shall be submitted to the attorney general for approval as to form.

History: L. 1955, ch. 298, § 2; L. 1959, ch. 333, § 1; L. 1963, ch. 421, § 1; L. 1972, ch. 332, § 48; L. 1975, ch. 427, § 245; L. 1978, ch. 336, § 21; L. 1988, ch. 333, § 1; July 1.

Prev Article 21. - EXECUTIVE COUNCILNext
2022. Powered by KLISS. Rendered: 2022-10-02T04:50:42. Head Rev No: 850227(I)