Find Bill
Find Your Legislator
Legislative Deadlines
RSS Feed Permanent URL -A +A

2017 Statute

Prev Article 41a. - LIQUOR DRINK TAXNext

79-41a06. Registration certificate required for seller. No club, drinking establishment, caterer, public venue or temporary permit holder shall sell any alcoholic liquor without a registration certificate from the secretary of revenue. Application for such certificate shall be made to the secretary upon forms provided by the secretary and shall contain such information as the secretary deems necessary for the purposes of administering the provisions of this act. The registration certificate shall be conspicuously displayed in the licensed premises or permitted for which it is issued.

Upon violation of any of the provisions of K.S.A. 79-41a01 et seq., and amendments thereto, or any of the terms of this act, and upon due notice and opportunity for hearing in accordance with the provisions of the Kansas administrative procedure act, the secretary may revoke such registration certificate.

History: L. 1982, ch. 424, § 2; L. 1987, ch. 182, § 121; L. 1988, ch. 356, § 345; L. 1990, ch. 179, § 13; L. 2012, ch. 144, § 53; July 1.

Prev Article 41a. - LIQUOR DRINK TAXNext